Monday, January 26, 2009

Poor baby

Poor little Chase's cough and cold is getting worse instead of better. He's up for hours on end at night crying. We put some eucalyptus in his vaporizer and that seems to help, but it's just so heartbreaking! Needless to say Justin and I were so sleep deprived yesterday that we both decided to be the one to stay home from church with the sick baby. But I do always really miss it when I'm not there. And I feel that way all week long! Hopefully he'll be better by next Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie I read a thing once that said if you smear vicks on the soles of their feet pretty thick and then put socks on it will help with the coughing. I have only tried it once or twice but the wierd thing is it seemed to help???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby? Poor mommy! I've been there and I feel the most sad for the parents in that case. Tell the little guy no more sick. Come on Spring - whereforth art thou?

    ReplyDelete