I finally got around to doing another digiscrap page. I've learned alot in the past couple weeks! So now I can finally start doing Chase's baby book, though I still haven't finished Emily's and she's five.....
Digital is just so much faster once you learn how, and now I don't have to drag out all my supplies which is why I'm so behind on my others!

Please tell me what you think!
Your digital pages look so cute. Please share how you do it. I've been wanting to get into digital scrapbook, too, but haven't had the time to figure it out. Do you have a website you use, or a program?
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute. I have been telling the Relief Society that I want someone to teach us how to digital scrapbook for an enrichment. Would you want to teach us?
ReplyDeleteYeah, teach us. The only thing I don't like about regular scrapbooking is having to get my stuff out and then clean up afterward. It takes way too long! Your page is darling.
ReplyDeleteVery cute. You should get on Shutterfly, Winkflash, and one other web-site that I can't think of their name. They will e-mail book deals. I got a free book from Shutterfly and an 100 page from Winkflash for $20.
ReplyDelete