Sunday, January 4, 2009

First digiscrapbook page accomplishment!

I've been interested in digital scrapbooking for awhile but had no idea how to get started. So I just surfed the web for awhile the past couple of days until I figured out the basics. I still need help learning some stuff though but let me know what you think of my first layout!







Now to figure out how to have it printed........

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute, what program did you use. Are you going to print it...where? What size 8 1/2 x 11 or 12x12

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome for a first time! I did a digi class a while back and I could send you all the notes from it if you give me your e-mail address. I'd also be more than happy to come help you anytime you'd like. What program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I posted mine Krista (Johnson) Nunes gave me this info. I haven't tried it but it looks good:
    I LOVE digital scrapbooking! There is a place in Orem that you can have them printed for $1.99 per 12x12 sheet if you order so many. And it is a flat rate of $5 shipping no matter how many you order. You should check it out. The website is www.scrappingsimply.com It's the cheapest I have found so far. It is $2.99 at Costco for a 12x12.

    ReplyDelete