Where else in IF are you going to find funny, unique, family friendly LIVE entertainment that costs less than going out to Edwards? Besides, Edwards doesn't have the audience vote on the ending!
Come on and support the show so we can stick around!!! I go to everybody's home party's for candles, pampered chef, etc and spend much more than $8, so it's time to return the favor!
I'll see you there! Except Heather R and Julie A and Jessica H, they already came!!! Thanks you guys!!!
http://www.stage11theater.org/ 542-4707
Even if you can't make it for some strange reason, please forward this website to anyone and everyone you know who enjoys to be entertained even in the slightest (this includes anyone you know who watches television!)

Besides, doesn't this just look like fun?
That;s awesome about your jazz team! Oh and did I mention that Idaho Falls is one of the potential job offers we have? So yeah...we could be moving to IF! Crazy...I'll keep you posted. :)
ReplyDelete