So I've been wanting to see Mamma Mia for quite sometime now. Then all around me I kept hearing people were going back 3 or 4 times. I invited a friend a few weeks ago, but she's just too bust so I grabbed another friend and went Sat night. I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt! We stayed until it had been over for awhile (if you leave during the credits you'll miss some of the best stuff!) Then we drove straight over to Wal-mart at 11:45pm and bought the sound track. 2 days later now I almost have it memorized! The best part about watching it at the Edwards is their booming surround sound. You can sing your heart out and even the person right next to you can barely hear you. So grab a girlfriend, go see the funniest chick flick ever, warm your voice up before you go and stay till the very end!!!!!
Earlier that day Justin and I went to Cats at the Colonial. I've never seen such an incredible set here in our modest sized city. The choreography was phenominal, the costumes were amazing, the storyline was surprisingly touching. They were only here for Fri evening and Sat matinee, but if you have the chance to see them somewhere else, you should go.
Tickets are expensive though.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't mamma mia the best!!! I totally want to see it again. And cats..wow. I have a copy of the show and the dancing and costuming is just amazing!
ReplyDelete