Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slacker

Wow have I become a blog slacker since discovering FaceBook! I used to want to blog the same day something happens, now many things go unblogged, and I haven't even thought about posting our trip last weekend until today! Or maybe I just have less time to myself these days. Probably a combination of both!

Salt Lake City
Friday: Museum of Ancient History


















Then we ate at the most horrible Chinese Buffet I've ever been to! The food was rock hard!
But at the hotel, Chase had his first time in the pool! He loved it!




Saturday: Some shopping and The Children's Museum
Plenty of stuff here for all ages!
















They have rock climbing, news room, pretend grocery store, puppet theater and so much more!



And what trip to Salt Lake would be complete without Chuck E. Cheese?

We didn't have any pictures of MY favorite place to eat - The Macaroni Grill, but it's definately worth an honorable mention!

Now I'll try to catch up on everyone else's blogs!

4 comments:

  1. The Museum of Ancient Life is our favorite museum ever. The took the kids the summer before last and they still talk about it incessantly, they are even planning our trip there this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved that museum too. It is fun to just get away sometimes even if it is with your whole family. Sorry we can't come to the Karoke night. It sounds like so much fun, but we have plans we can't get out of. Rock out and post pictures on facebook. Can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the Ancient Musuem one. We'll have to go there. Melinda are going to try to come late tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trip looked so fun! But, you guys always know how to have fun! I just wanted to say thanks for such a fun rockin' party tonight! I'll plan on staying all night next time! Your fireplace in your basement is turning out so pretty. I didn't even know you were working on that(I guess that is what I get for not being your visiting teacher anymore!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete