Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random "House Photo" Tag

Tammie tagged me and since I also haven't been a regular poster lately I thought I would also participate. You've been tagged. Here is what you do: grab your camera and take at least 5 random pictures around your house. No cleaning up first, this is your house as is:Here is some catergories you could use: Room that stays the cleanest Work in progress What someone else is doing right now Favorite decor or display Something that represents your current life Favorite relaxing spot Something hand-me-down Etc. etc.

Since Tammie tagged me and she was brave enough to post a stack spot, so did I. Things are ALWAYS piled up here till they can find a permanent home.
Like Nancy, I also have a shoe by the door problem. But no one wants to carry them to their room every time so what do you do?

Here's the one room that always stays clean. Yes that is the vintage 1970's furniture I grew up with. I figure when my kids are old enough to stop destroying everything we own, we'll invest in new furniture.


The only other person in the house with me right now is Chase. As you can see, he's taking a nap. He like to have the blanket touching his face so you can't really see him but there he is!



And last but not least, our new fireplace. I wasn't going to post this till it was finished (we still have to tile) but this is my something new. We've been working on it since Thanksgiving. We are kind of slow, but anyone that's seen how long it's taken us to get our fence up knows that.....
I tag Heather and Mary!


3 comments:

  1. I love seeing how people live. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fireplace looks so good. I wish we would have had the patience to get one because I think our basement is cold and they really add to a room. Don't worry, you are not the only slow ones....we are so slow that we almost don't even try to do things ourselves, we just hire them out. :)

    ReplyDelete