Then we took our annual trip up to Pine Creek Pass to chop down a Christmas tree.
The kids were so sad when we left and complained the whole drive up that they wouldn't get to sled because there was no snow. But the mountains surprised us and there was just barely enough snow for some sledding! Chase even had his first time on a sled...
And there had to be some snow ball fights! But I couldn't take pictures because I was holding Chase, but I did get Evan throwing one!


Here come the dads with the trees!
They were pretty tired on the way home!
Our mountain grown tree has character, and so does our ecclectic collection of sentimental orniments!

That evening we had our ward Christmas party.

That evening we had our ward Christmas party.
Chase got to see Santa for the first time!


















What a fun memory. Now if only we had snow here.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! What a fun day for you. You are good parents. I think getting a real tree is awesome - a tree from the forest - unreal - but getting a tree from the forest and eating lunch in the great outdoors? Totally "Parent Of the Year" nomination worthy!
ReplyDelete